- abcmanagementAsked on August 19, 2014 at 10:27 AM
condition 8: would you consider a lease purchase? is "NO", "Hide house is free and clear part"
Condition 9: So you are saying if you don't get full asking price and all cash, you won't sell? "No" Hide house is free and clear.
None of them work. The house is free and clear was hidden "Is the house free and clear is NO" already. But it show after condition 8 or 9. Do not understand.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I believe yesterday I did respond to in the following thread and did some changes to part of your conditions: https://www.jotform.com/answers/417485-Please-update-my-forms-condition-#1
I did check your conditions and it seems for your question "If we agree on a price and we accept all responsibility on future repairs, would you consider a lease purchase?", in both the cases of yes/no you are hiding the "House is free and clear". Please check the screenshot below:
As mentioned in my earlier thread, you have some many conditions to show/hide the same form fields which is a bit confusing. There is actually a better way to show/hide multiple form fields and here are the steps you should follow:
1. If you want to show / hide multiple form fields on one single condition, you should move all those form fields under "Form Collapse" field.
2. Add condition to just show/hide the form collapse field which will in turn will show/hide all the form fields under that form collapse field. This way it will be easier to trouble shoot the conditions if it is not working. Please check the screenshot below:
Please do the above steps and update your conditions accordingly. See if that help you. We can also help you solve this issue. Please explain your conditions in a plain text as mentioned below and we will surely help you:
1. If "Field Label 1" equals "Yes" then show "If the house is free and clear".
2. If "Field Label 2" equals "No" then hide "If the house is free and clear".
We will wait for your response.