- angusrussellAsked on August 22, 2014 at 10:06 AMThe data from the entry form needs to be accessed by not only ourselves, but also the race organiser or owner ( we offer a selection of services ranging from timing to a turn-key event), and it seems to me that the best way to do this is to have the data exported to a google spreadsheet? Will this happen in realtime as people submit forms?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 10:45 AM
You are asking about submissions and sharing your data from what I understand.
There are various ways to do this. One of the most common is as you have mentioned which is using google spreadsheets and yes this does update in real-time after a submission has been sent to you.
- angusrussellAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 11:21 AM
So does each form have it's own submission viewer process, so that data from only one specific form will be shared?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Each form has it's own set of submissions but depending on where and how you send this data, you can combine the data from several forms in to one place. In the case of Google spreadsheets, yes the data is immediately sent to the spreadsheet upon completion of submission. Anyone with access to that spreadsheet would be able to view the data in real time. Only the form or forms you have integrated with the sheet will have their data sent to it.
- angusrussellAnswered on August 23, 2014 at 04:57 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on August 23, 2014 at 03:24 PM
You are very welcome and please feel free to contact us again in the future via a new thread if you have any further questions or problems.