- bubbbabAsked on August 25, 2014 at 10:13 AM
I notice that because of some inject CSS at this form the Catcha user input is white (invisible on a white background.
If you wouldn't mind having a look to see if I can fix this, thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM
It's actually applied to all the input fields. Would you like all to be in dark color? Or just the capthca? If yes, please inject the following custom CSS codes:
color: #000 !important;
The same guide:http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
- bubbbabAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Hey thanks for the response. I would either need just the catcha dark OR remove the white background from the catcha input area.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 11:42 AM
The background is the default one. It's only the text color changed to white. Use the custom CSS codes that I have provided to transformthe text todark.
- bubbbabAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Thanks very kindly!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I am glad to see my colleagues were able to resolve your issue. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we will be happy to do so.
Thank you for using JotForm!