- williamrushAsked on August 28, 2014 at 07:20 PM
The emailed PDF link contains only the answers. Can I get the full form sent in the notification email
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 11:55 PM
You can resolve this in 2 ways:
1. Add a new row, using the tool bar, then adding the field variables
2. Or just making a new email notification and leaving as it is with all text boxes and variables by default.
- williamrushAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 11:11 AM
This is a screen shot of what I see when I add a new email alert. It is not offering choices to include the text boxes. What am I missing? Thanks
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 03:51 PM
Are you trying to add these text boxes? Or the text that is included in the HTML fields?
BTW, your form is collecting CC information on plain text fields. The only services allowed to collect CC information are those that are DSS/PCI certified.
In light of this, it is a must to integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations.
Once you fix this, then we can help you to build the form in the way you want to.