- greenoakstrAsked on September 15, 2014 at 12:29 PM
I created the form and embed it in my website. On my desktop computer it shows us up perfectly, but on smartphones it doesn't show up at all? Could you please assist me with that?
P.S I used I-frame code
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 01:42 PM
I checked your site and your form does indeed not appear on mobile. Usually I would suggest using the iFrame embed but as it seems you have already, I would suggest trying to simply add the mobile responsive widget:
If that still does not work, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can find.
- greenoakstrAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 02:04 PM
I did as you said. But it still doesn't appear on my smartphone.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 02:13 PM
Usually when you use the iFrame code, the scripts running on the page do not interfere with the contents of the frame. From the looks of things a part of your page is causing the frame not to show up in mobile. When I checked your code, you have code overwriting the normal mobile responsiveness of your JotForm:
With several versions of mobile being fully disabled.
Your form itself other than the mobile version being altered, is working properly though.
- greenoakstrAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 02:23 PM
But, I'm using online platform (1and1) for designing website and I can't manually change the code. Is there any option you can advise?
- greenoakstrAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 02:59 PM
Nevermind, I found the way to fix it. Thanks for you help.
- BenAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 04:20 PM
It is great to hear that you were able to resolve the issue.
Can you please let us know what was causing the issue so that we can better assist others that are also using the 1and1 platform as you are?
Thank you. :)
- greenoakstrAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 04:38 PM
In the window where you are editing your website, you need to go to settings=>Set Password Protection and Visibility=> My website mobile. Then you just unclick checkbox where it says " Only display optimized content on smartphones and tablets When this option is activated, contents that are not optimized such as the HTML Widget and some apps will automatically be hidden on mobile devices."
This is it
- BenAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 05:07 PM
Great. Thank you for letting us know about that. Will make sure to remember that one :)
Enjoy your time with JotForm.
- LameckBookings1Answered on August 29, 2016 at 10:49 PM
I am also experiencing the same problem even though I used i-frame coding. Both forms don't appear on mobile devices. Only the background pic appears. Please assist.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 03:08 AM
We moved your question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/919969 on your behalf. We will be on it shortly.
- FFNHerndonAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 09:00 PM
greenoakstr - Your reply with steps to fix this on a 1&1 site was very helpful! Thanks!!