- hphanpetersonAsked on September 19, 2014 at 01:11 PM
I have embedded my form into my wordpress website using the wordpress plugin - Form Generator for Wordpress.
I'm having the following problem.
I have a multipage form and when I click' next' or 'back', the page scrolls up only a little and stops somewhere in the middle of the corresponding page. It is not scrolling all the way to the top of the form.
Same with submit button. When I click 'submit', I have to scroll up to see the thank you message.
I searched the forums but coudn't find an answer for this problem regarding a wordpress embed.
Can you please help with this isssue?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 02:40 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide us with a link to your wordpress page with the embedded jotform.
We will need to troubleshoot it to be able to escalate the problem or provide some solution.
- hphanpetersonAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 02:55 PM
Unfortunately, I cant provide a link as I'm working on a local server. Is there another way?
Would screenshots help? I can provide you with any other information that would help you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 04:28 PM
I was able to reproduce the scrolling issue on the JS embedded jotforms, so I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and escalated it to our Development Team.
As a workaround we would like to recommend you to try an alternative embedding method. Please use an iFrame jotform code on your wordpress page instead of the plugin. The scrolling should work fine with the iFrame.
We will let you know when we have any updates on this.
- hphanpetersonAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 05:13 PM
If I use the iFrame jotform code, will I still be able to use the wordpress plugin to make changes to the form?
I really like the form generator plugin. I was able to make all my changes from my wordpress dashboard. It was a time saver!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 05:32 PM
I believe no, since you will need to remove the plugin in order to embed the iFrame code.
- hphanpetersonAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 07:41 PM
Hi, I wondering what is the status on the bug fix for the jquery embed. I would really like to use my wordpress plugin as it is easy to make changes on a wordpress website.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 01:52 AM
The issue is still being deliberated - I'm afraid we have no updates as of now.
We shall let you know whenever our developers report any progress.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 04:32 AM
This bug is now fixed. Kindly clear your browser's cache if the form behaves the same way on your end.