- tomorrownightAsked on September 20, 2014 at 05:52 PMhey another minor point really, in my form so far:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 20, 2014 at 10:06 PM
You must be referring to the Gift Registry widget in your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42613379471963
I noticed that due to the size and content of the Widget, it takes at least a second before it get rendered on the page. But it does load without issue.
is this the big gap you were referring to? At the moment I could not find any noticeable white space/gap in your jotform. But if you can point it to us, we will check.
- tomorrownightAnswered on September 21, 2014 at 04:13 AM
Hmm, this is what i see at 25% zoom, cant fit it all in but you get the picture.
Im using Chrome here. I noticed on Firefox that the gift registry widget only loads when you Ctrl + R, any thoughts?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 21, 2014 at 07:40 AM
Using Chrome browser also. This is how I see it zoom out
I also cannot find fault in FF browser.
most probably the issue is browser cache related.
Please try clearing your browser's cache, then retry
Inform us if issue remains.
- tomorrownightAnswered on September 21, 2014 at 11:20 AM
oh right must be me then!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 21, 2014 at 02:08 PM
Do as suggested and hopefully everything will be fine. Let us know if the problem persists.