- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 05:18 PM
Please try re-embedding your form using our iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. This should help.
- kathleenmanningAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Should the "secure form" remain checked? It is not in your example.
- kathleenmanningAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 05:23 PM
Sigh. Sadly that solution doesn't work either way...secure form or not. The form appears but the user cannot entire data on any browser.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 06:30 PM
Please try using these codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.us/form/42534437441149" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:524px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Without the script tags on it. I hope this works now.
- kathleenmanningAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 08:56 PM
No. Still not working. Sigh.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 02:56 AM
I did check your web page in firefox and I am able to replicate the the issue you are having. It does work fine in chrome though.
The issue seems to be related to the css of div "right600col" you have in your web page. I am not sure why it is causing this issue. Probably some div is actually overlapping. Please check the screenshot below:
To solve this problem, I would suggest you to edit your css file of your website "https://printsoldandrare.com/_css/styles.css" and edit the following code and remove the text "float: left":
Hope this solves your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.