- chuckaliAsked on September 25, 2014 at 03:27 PM
Hi I need to ad a mobile responsive widget in my form so peop-le can view my form on there smart phone.
- MarkAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 06:01 PM
Please follow these simple steps to accomplish that.
1. Edit your form.
2. Click the Widget button which can be found next to Payment Tools, then search "Mobile Responsive".
3. Add or drag the widget in your form.
4. Re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame method.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at any time.