- angiejohnsonsAsked on September 27, 2014 at 07:29 PM
You recently helped me create a form to distinguish where to apply a payment to - i cloned it - changed its style and embeded it into my site. -
The issue I am having is this: I have connected it to authorization.net and when i fill out the amounts to be applied on the COMPUTER it adds them up in my products showing the total - it does the same on my IPAD as well, however on the IPHONE it does not add the total rather it leaves it blank. This is leading me to believe that they will not be paying anything from their debit/credit card - am i right? please help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Please let us know the webpage URL where the form is currently embedded so we can check it to our end. Maybe, something is interfering to the form codes preventing the calculation from working. A conflict, perhaps. We usually suggest iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code when there's a conflict. Please try it.
- angiejohnsonsAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 11:21 AMhttp://www.lifehousechurch.us/#!donate/c1avz
It works everywheres else but iPhone or smartphones
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 03:04 PM
Looks like you were able to sort out the problem by using the iFrame code of the form.
This is how I see it on iPhone 5 Emulator
This is iPhone 6 emulator results
Please do let us know if the problem still persists.
- angiejohnsonsAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 09:51 PMSo it's working ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Try the iFrame codes as previously suggested. That should fix it.