- gmbph01Asked on October 16, 2014 at 04:05 AM
Hi I think I have gone mad in designing using form designer... but I forgot to copy the form before experimenting on it... is there anyway to revert back to an original state prior to changes from form designer
- CharlieAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 09:28 AM
Yes, changes made on the form can be reverted back to earlier time.
You can follow the screenshots below.
1. Navigate to "My Forms" section, choose a form and click "More"
2. You will see the time where changes had been made on the form.
3. Choose an earlier time and you will see the "Revert to this version" button.
After that, changes from the earlier time will be applied.
Let us know if this helps.
- gmbph01Answered on October 16, 2014 at 08:41 PMCan I revert back further than what's shown on the history
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 02:37 AM
Please be noted that "Revision History" should display all the revisions you have made to your form. Do you mean to say that it is not displaying all the changes? Please confirm and we will take a look.
You may also let us know the for name / ID with which you are having this issue with.
We will wait for your response.