- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 01:02 AM
You seem to have removed the conditional logic to your form. If not, then that is strange! Did you see an error while trying to modify your form? A popup error, maybe?
Please try checking your form revision history. From there, you should be able to view what changes are made to your form and revert changes from a specific date:
I hope this helps. Please update this thread for the results.
- PozenFamilyCenterAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 01:31 AM
So, I brought back the conditional logics and fixed the formatting. Now the form is broken again... see below!! Please help. We need this form to work, and soon. The deadline is coming up and we have hundreds of students planning to submit their application to us!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 01:45 AM
Please get out from the form builder and let me know here and I will check your form. While I'm on the form, don't open it until I say so.
- PozenFamilyCenterAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 02:16 AM
Sure, I'm logging out now. But it seems to be working now? thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 03:33 AM
Can you please confirm if it is working now?
Inform us if there is more we can assist you with.
- PozenFamilyCenterAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 03:34 AM
Thank you again for the great customer service and technical support.
Yes, everything appears to be working great now. i just submitted two more test submissions and all looks good!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 03:42 AM
Thank you for updating us. We are glad to know it is working now.
Contact us again anytime should you need further assistance.