- CraigJAsked on December 02, 2014 at 09:20 AM
I'm trying to create an advertising agreement/contract and need some assistance:
1. Getting the agreement formatted with some particular trait I"m looking for
2. Discussing the storage/accessibility of the contracts
3. Discussing the dissemination of the contracts
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Are you referring to an agreement or contract form? If so, here are my suggestions.
1. Jotform is highly customizable, you can pretty much do everything on the form builder. You can also use our newly released Form Designer Tool which would allow you to design amazingly beautiful forms with ease.
2. If you're talking about your form data, they are stored on Jotform servers safely. You can access your submissions data on your form submissions page when you login to your account.
3. You can spread your form by sharing the form URL to your customers or clients. Here's how to get your form URL.
If there's anything I've missed or if I have misunderstood your questions, let us know and we'd be happy to assist you further.
Thank you for considering Jotform!