- blabrador33Asked on January 07, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I have an online contract that only sends the parts the customer fills something out as confirmation to my email. Is there a way to set it up so it sends the entire form/contract to my email along with their signature/parts they fill out manually?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 01:42 PM
I understand that you want to have the contract agreement text in your notification emails. Since this is a text field, this text needs to be pasted manually in the email notification. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Emails and then click on the Notification email to edit
2. Add a new row in between where you want to place the agreement text.
3. Copy the agreement text from your JotForm and paste it.
4. Finish the Email setup wizard and save the JotForm.
If you want to print the submission from the form submissions view, you'll need to enable the option Show Headers & Text to display the text fields.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need any further help.