- raulAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 05:18 PM
A way that I can think of to accomplish this, would be using conditional logic in order to hide the submit button (so the form cannot be submitted) if the entered email address contains the word "gmail" or "yahoo"
Please take a look at this form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50076233582957 and let us know if this could work for you.
If it does, feel free to clone it to your account to check it further.
- entrogenAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 08:37 PM
This is a good workaround. Do you have any other suggestions? It would be nice to have some feedback such as "Gmail addresses are not accepted" so that the user could correct his input. The tooltip in the sidebar does not accomplish this very well apparently since I'm still receiving Gmail addresses. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 01:23 AM
We actually have a feature where you can disallow free email addresses like gmail, yahoo & hotmail.
Just open your email field properties and set "Disallow Free Addresses" to Yes.
Hope this helps. Thank you!
- entrogenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 01:37 PM
- raulAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 02:46 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Feel free to contact us again if you need assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 09:23 AM
We will resolve your question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/962792