Myositis Support and UnderstandingAsked on April 8, 2023 at 5:10 AM
Can I change the email template for the Send Update Request button I added to my form based on your help guide?
Christian JotForm SupportReplied on April 8, 2023 at 5:42 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to change the email template of the Send Update Request feature. I've gone ahead and escalated this as a feature request to our Developer Team. When or if it's developed depends on their workload, how viable it is, and how many other users request it. If there are any updates, we’ll circle back to this thread and let you know.
In the meantime, here's a workaround you may want to consider:
- Add an Autoresponder Email which you'll use as Send Update Request template.
- Customize the content to your liking.
- Go to the Advanced tab, then uncheck the Send when a submission is received and the Send when a submission is edited options.
- Go to the Submission Table and click on the ADD button beside the last column.
- Go to the Buttons tab, select Send Emails, then click on the Next button.
- Name the new column, and click on the Next button.
- Select the newly added Autoresponder Email, then click on the Create Column button.
- Now if you wish to send an email to the form responder requesting an update, you can click on the Send Email button as seen below.
Let us know if you need any more help.