Lisa ParkerAnswered on April 19, 2023 09:41 AM
Hi there, I’ve created a form and a colleague would like to have a copy to adapt for her own use to avoid the manual input of creating a form for herself … please can you advise if this is possible and if so, how I would do it? Thanks
Anna JotForm SupportAnswered on April 19, 2023 10:09 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. You can suggest to your colleague to clone your form so that she can have her own form with the same form setup. Let me show you how:
This is from your colleague's perspective:
1. On your My Forms page, click the Create Form button.
2. Select the Import Form option.
3. Select the From a web page option.
4. Enter the Form URL of the form that you want to clone under the Enter URL field.
5. Then click the Create Form button.
That's it. You can also check out this guide on How to Clone an Existing Form From a URL.
Give it a try and let us know if you need any help.