This guide will show you how to clone an existing form to your Jotform account.
First, you need to copy the URL of the form that you’d like to clone, then proceed with the steps below:
- Go to My Forms and click the Create Form button.
- Next, choose Import Form.
- Afterward, select From a web page.
- Enter the URL of the form that should be cloned.
- Finally, click the Create Form button.
You will be redirected to the Form Builder afterward where you can start working on your newly cloned form.
- Jotform provides an option for form owners to prevent their forms from being cloned. You won’t be able to clone a form is this option is enabled.
- Cloning creates a new form within your account and will be counted towards your total form count.