This guide shows how to clone an existing form into your Jotform account.
Cloning Jotform forms gives the best results. For non-Jotform forms, the system will try its best to recreate the form. You can customize the form from there in Form Builder.
- Jotform form owners can choose to prevent other users from cloning their forms — indicated by the “Unauthorized request” message.
- Cloning creates a new form in your account and will be counted towards your total form count.
Here’s how to clone a form into your account:
- Copy the URL of the form that you’d like to clone.
- Go to My Forms and click on Create Form in the upper left corner.
- Next, choose Import Form.
- Now, select From a web page.
- Paste the form’s address in the Enter URL field.
- Finally, click on Create Form at the bottom.
You will be redirected to Form Builder afterward where you can start working on your newly cloned form.