- axecasterAsked on February 05, 2015 at 09:17 AM
Hello, I set up one of my forms to accept PayPal payment and wish for users to be redirected to a specific URL upon completion of payment. I did not see an option for this when I set up the form. Any suggestions?
- rsalvoAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Please follow the steps below for "Custom Page URL" redirection for you info.
1. Click “Setup & Embed” button.
2. Click “Thank You” button.
3. Click “Custom URL” then click “Next” button.
4. Type your “Custom URL” then click “Finish” button.
You may check the custom page redirection instruction here as well for your info.
Please let me know if you've any other concern.
- CarinaAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 11:29 AM
As stated by rsalvo you can add a custom thank you url:
This way users will be redirected to that url after successfully completing the payment.
You can see here more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.