- bbranderAsked on February 11, 2015 at 02:44 PM
I am trying to charge state sales tax for Oklahoma only. I have set up the payment wizard to do so but it is not charging it. Can you look at my form
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 03:39 PM
Upon viewing the tax settings, I seems there is no a base tax rate:
Please take a look a this step by step guide to help you accomplish that: http://www.jotform.com/help/296-How-to-Add-Tax-to-Your-Payment-Form
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- bbranderAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 05:30 PM
When I assign a base rate it applies it to all states. I only want to charge Oklahoma buyers.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 06:11 PM
There was a space after the 'Oklahoma'_ on your form tax configurations. I have removed the space, and also added the 'ok' option.
It seems to be working properly now.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- bbranderAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 06:18 PM