- lmatthews2000Asked on February 12, 2015 at 11:54 AM
I've been trying to import my Adobe Forms Central forms for over a week with no success.
- BenAnswered on February 12, 2015 at 02:10 PM
I am sorry to hear that.
I do see that you have opened several threads regarding the same issue:
And this is the current thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/514847
Please reply to this thread only in order to avoid confusion and in order for us to be able to assist you properly.
I will now raise this to our team that is working with the import tool and have them check what is going on with your import, but would like to ask you to tell us following:
1. when did you request the import
2. is it import of forms only or forms and data
3. is the email you have given the same as the one associated with this account?
- lmatthews2000Answered on February 17, 2015 at 08:56 AM
I'm not getting a response from anyone. Is there anyway to schedule a phone call to discuss.
It's been almost two weeks since I tried to import my Adobe Forms Central files using the link on your site. I'm trying to import forms and responses.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 10:14 AM
Unfortunately, we don't offer a phone support so we can't call you at this time. Please use this support forum instead and we'll make sure to address your concern as soon as we receive it here.
Once you login, just go to https://www.jotform.com/answers and click "My Questions" to view your forum threads:
As for the Adobe Form Central Forms, we've asked you the following:
1. When did you request the import?
2. Is it import of forms only or forms and data?
3. Is the email you have given the same as the one associated with this account?
I have now raised this thread to our developers, but we'd appreciate if you can answer the questions. That would help our developers improve the import process.
- lmatthews2000Answered on February 17, 2015 at 12:20 PM
How long will it take to get someone to look into the issue with my import? It's been over 10 days since my initial request?
- BenAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 12:32 PM
We apologize for the time it took, but we did not raise this to our team handling this since we did not have all the required details about the import.
Now we presume that the email used for import is the same as the one that you have for your account so my colleague had raised this, but if that is not the case, please let us know so that we can properly search for and see what is the issue.
If we have all the details, the import itself should not take long time.
Now, based on part of your answer I would like to ask if you are having any issues with emails not being received when we make a reply over forum?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 01:42 AM
Sorry about this. Our import tool is getting better with time. I have now done a re-import and everything looks good on your account. Both your forms and data has just arrived.
Please check everything and if you see any problems let us know.