Rob MoralesAnswered on July 04, 2023 08:21 PM
Puedo crear un QR con el ID único?
Joram JotForm SupportAnswered on July 04, 2023 10:01 PM
Thanks for reaching out to us for help. Unfortunately, our Spanish Support agents are busy helping other Jotform users at the moment. I'll try to help you in English using Google Translate, but you can reply in whichever language you feel comfortable using. Or, if you'd rather have support in Spanish, let us know and we can have them do that. But, keep in mind that you'd have to wait until they're available again.
Now, let me help you with your question. Keep in mind that the Unique ID widget's value is only visible on the Reports and Submissions; since it cannot be seen by the respondents on the form, its value cannot be converted into a QR code.
- Click on the + Add Form Element button, then go to the Widgets tab.
- Search for Random Value Generator, then add it to the form.
- Configure the Random Value Generator:
- Character - for changing the number of characters.
- Allowed Characters - for changing the character types.
- Run In The Background - If set to Yes, will hide the widget.
- Rename the Random Value Generator.
- From the same Widgets tab, add the Dynamic QR Code to the form.
- Type the Random Value Generator's new name into the Field Label to Encode.
But this may be different from your idea; perhaps, you can share with us what you're trying to achieve so we can help you with the form settings.
Let us know if you need any more help.