- saud100Asked on March 16, 2015 at 03:11 PM
When I tried to integrate with Zoho CRM, Zoho can not see phone number field I do not know why.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 05:29 PM
The reason why Zoho doesn't find the field is that you are using an Input Text Box, rather than the pre-designed phone field (Quick Tools), please replace it and that should make it.
- saud100Answered on March 17, 2015 at 10:57 AM
it's there any way to customise pre-designed?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Yes, all you need to do is to enable the Input Mask, you can even enter just the mask values on it:
- PunkHealthAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 05:50 AM
Thanks for this Jeanette.
I'm having the same issue, and am using a Text Field because we're hiding the field names in the form, and using hints, which weren't being shown when the field was a "phone" one. If hints can be shown in a phone field, whilst keeping a mask, yippee!
Here's the form: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/52372798353970