- northpointaptsAsked on March 25, 2015 at 02:21 AM
and my conditions are large as they have a lot fields so they are hard to move around easily. you have to highlight it, hold it and roll the mouse up and then drop it so this might be a feature request
1) make the conditions able to be collapsed down to the first action - so you can drag the rules easily around
2) or make rules automatically group and stay together if they are referencing the same field
a sort of hierarchy layout
- CharlieAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 02:53 AM
As you may already know, you can change order priority of the conditions by drag and drop, although, it's hard to move when your condition is at the very last part of the condition list and moving it at the top.
I believe this is a good request, I will escalate this to our developers so that they can be aware of it. Although, I'm unable to give you an expected date to when this will be implemented or even be considered. But we will update you immediately when we hear any news regarding this.
- northpointaptsAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 03:58 PM
Yes drag and drop is avail - but is much easier when the fields are only 1 line/action, but becomes hard to move when they are 50 lines long.
The option to collapse / uncollapse would be nice.
You don't always need to VIEW all of the conditions details.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 05:18 PM
My colleague has already assigned this ticket to a developer and we will update you immediately when we hear any news regarding this.
- northpointaptsAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 05:44 PM
works great! soooo much better. thank you. Love Jotform
- CharlieAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 10:42 PM
You're most welcome and thank you for the kind words.
If you needed any assistance again or have other concerns, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.