- pnlcooperAsked on March 30, 2015 at 05:47 PM
I have tried 3 methods to get form embedded:
I pasted URL and was supposed to embed, didn't work. just showed URL
Next I tried to use the Jotform plugin, and it is just blank space
Then I tried to use iFrame, It shows but I cannot get entire form to show, even when adjusting the code.
Please help me get this embedded.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 07:20 PM
I suggest you start clean again.
Try first removing any embedded form code on your WP page.
Then try the following steps
2. Login to your WP Admin panel
3. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
4. Paste the form iframe embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
Save the WP page. Then, check again.
Hope this work. Do let us know if still not.
- pnlcooperAnswered on March 30, 2015 at 11:45 PM
So I did as you said, wiped the page saved. Went and got Iframe code and e pasted on text tab and then published.
It did not change that form is EXTREMELY cut off and you can not see it all.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 06:49 AM
I suspect that the problem is caused by your current template. Would you mind giving us a temporary login so we can do it for you?
For now, try using just the following codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/50786837754168" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1218px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
I hope this helps.
- pnlcooperAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 12:39 PM
You were correct was theme problem. Changed theme and everything is working as desired. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 01:23 PM
That's great to know and it's our pleasure to help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way.