Vistage FloridaAnswered on August 25, 2023 02:28 PM
Are we able to use this also for subscriptions?
Fahad JotForm SupportAnswered on August 25, 2023 03:36 PM
Hi Vistage Florida,
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Using Jotform you can easily set a subscription in the payment field. You can set up subscription recurring payments using Stripe gateway. You can check this guide about How to Set Up a Recurring Payment Option. Setting up a recurring subscription in your Stripe Integration is easy. Let me show you how:
- Open your form in Form Builder.
- Under the Payments tab, click on Stripe to add it to your form.
- In the Stripe Integration Wizard, connect your Stripe Account and then select Sell Subscriptions under the Payment Type dropdown menu.
- After that, click on Continue.
- On the next page, create your subscription items.
That's it. Reach out again if you have any other questions.