- dipakprasadAsked on April 07, 2015 at 09:23 PM
Just wondering how I can update the warning message 'Please fix the error(s)' as I did not find this message in the Preferences-Advanced setting. Please find the URL.
Field name is -'If YES, Please fill in the below details (N/A if not Applicable)'
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 02:56 AM
You can change the Form Warnings messages in the Advance Settins.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- dipakprasadAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 12:33 PM
I did not find the message ''Please fix the error(s)' ' that I want to update. I am getting this error message while entering the record on one of the field 'If YES, Please fill in participants and second item details *' on my form.
Form Link- http://jotformpro.com/form/50847801680963
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 05:46 PM
I apologize for the delays. I now understand what you meant.
The error message you mentioned was part of the Configurable List widget
I will submit a bug ticket report to our higher team support to look into this.
We will notify you here once we have fixed on this.
- urlbuildersAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Any answer on this yet?Configurable list / Configurable List widget
- raulAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 04:56 PM
Unfortunately, there are no updates regarding this matter yet.
But, you'll also be notified here once an update shows up.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on April 21, 2015 at 08:39 AM
Hi, we apologize for the late update. We now created a way to sync the custom messages you modified from the form builder to widgets.
For this example, modify the message for 'required' and then try to submit your form without putting any value on the configurable list.
You'll see your custom message right away. Please make a test and let us know your experience with it.