- cavalryITAsked on April 11, 2015 at 07:08 AM
I would like to create a form like below, with the logo top left, sections like general Settings and have controls side by side instead of just have each control per line down the form
I have added a link to my form, the code to unlock the form is 1234
- raulAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 12:52 PM
I suggest you to check the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning which can help you learn how to position the fields in your form.
Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- cavalryITAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 06:24 PM
Thank you for the quick reply, how do I remove all the empty space above the logo?
- raulAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 07:37 PM
It seems like you were able to do it by yourself since this is how your form looks like on my side.
Is this how you want it to look like? Or do you want to reduce the white space a bit more?
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- cavalryITAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 03:10 AM
How do I reduce the gaps between the fields?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 08:13 AM
You can change line spacing inside of your Form Designer.
Inside of your Form Builder select Designer option.
Then inside of your Form Designer select Line Layout tab and there you can change Line spacing.
After changing Line spacing your form will look like this.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.