- DThalasitisAsked on April 13, 2015 at 06:56 PMHow do I link them to the contributer who is submitting--use conditions again? For example:
1. Employee submits--send employee confirmation, thank you and PDF link, which will print out only their section? Pages 1 - 13
2. Supervisor submits -- send confirmation only to supervisor, thank you and PDF link, which will print out employee section plus supervisor section? Pages 1 - 14
3. Next level review submits --send confirmation only to next level review, thank you and PDF link, which will print out pages 1 - 15.
4. HR submits -- PDF link will print out all sections. Is it possible to cc everyone in the chain or include them on the email.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 07:04 PM
I think that you mean that you want to be able to set up and link your autoresponders to send back to the contributor whom is submitting it.
Actually, it is possible to set up "multiple autoresponders". You just have to create the amount that you need for that.
Please see http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder to get a better understanding of how to use and set those up properly.
Additionally, as far as going to specific email addresses based on responses you can doing that with the use of conditional logic. Please see http://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection for additional help.
Reminder: If you have any other unrelated questions please ask them in a new thread. Thanks.