- CharlieAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 01:25 PM
Could you give us more details regarding on the feature that you would like to add in the Visual Report Builder, this will allow us to have a more detailed report when we forward this request to our developers.
- exchangepressAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 05:17 PM
I'll use the current survey I'm working on as an example.
Here is a screenshot of what I get from JotForm. For me, this cannot be used because:
1) The labels on the left get cut off.
2) The data measure can't be changed (rather than a count, I would like to display the percentage of respondents for each answer).
3) I can't change the color of the bars.
4) I can't modify or remove the legend at the bottom.
5) The dotted lines are distracting.
Now here is a screenshot from another service of what I would like it to look like.
And, here are screenshots of the options this system provides for customizing the graph. I would say the first two images have the more important settings (#4 is low priority).
Let me know if you have other questions.
- raulAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 06:28 PM
Thank you for providing this additional information.
I've attached a feature request to this thread so our development team can evaluate it.
Please note that we cannot provide any ETA or assure that this will get actually implemented because the request would need to go through an approval process in terms of its feasibility.
You'll be notified here if there are any updates regarding this matter.
- wsfarmAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 06:52 PM
Please can I add my support for these improvements.
JotForm is excellent for gathering information but is very limited in how the information can be analysed, formatted and distributed without using 3rd party software.
- raulAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 07:41 PM
Thank you for offering your support.
We'll make sure to let you know if we need your help on something.
- aarhusfilmworkshopAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 07:39 AM
What service are you showing pictures from?