- jwcbAsked on July 02, 2015 at 01:05 PM
If I have conditions set for my form do i also need to have to have notifications set up under the email selection in the jotform edit window?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 01:48 PM
Yes, especially if you need each to be unique. Also, don't forget to setup the sender and recipient details. These are important part of the notifier/autoresponder emails.
- jwcbAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 02:27 PM
Can you please look at how my form is set up to determine on jotform to see:
1- If it is set up properly?
2- why some locations also receive notification for a bank street location?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 02:51 PM
You have two extra notifiers, but not used in the conditional logic. If you don't need the two, you can delete it. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder.
Your conditional logic settings are correct and your notifiers are properly configured. All should work.
If you want, you can also create a notifier for each of the "Preferred Location:" field options. You can name the notifiers after each. Here's an example:
- jwcbAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 11:29 PM
How come the Orleans location also gets the Bank Street notifications?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 12:54 AM
That is because the condition you have added in your form. You are sending the same notification email alert "Notification" in both the conditions. Please check the screenshot below:
You need to edit your form condition and set the desired email alert to be sent.
- jwcbAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 12:08 PM
I do not understand. I have the orleans notification sending to orleans. I have the bank street notification sending to bank st and NOT orleans.... I am confused!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 12:27 PM
I've fixed it for you so won't be confused in the whole settings. I named the notifiers based on the options in the "Preferred Location" field. So, your settings are now:
And your conditional logic are the following:
Each notifier pointed to the custom recipient email address. So, the notifier "Glebe" will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and so the others.
Let us know if you are still confused.
- jwcbAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 12:36 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 01:04 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.