- twhite1969Asked on July 22, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Is there a way I can edit a submitted from one of the grid reports? (html, grid, etc).
I know we can edit from the submissions page or by edit link with email submissions.
Currently we use the grid report for viewing submissions. If we need to edit an item we either have to locate it in our email or submissions on jotform.com. Ideally we could click a link on the grid (or some other) report and it would launch the submitted form.
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 04:12 PM
Unfortunately, only those two that you've mentioned are the ways to edit the form data and nothing else at the moment.
You can actually search using the submissions ID, so it would be pretty much easier to find the data, though you still have to do this on your form submissions page.
You can view the submissions ID on your form submissions page,
You can also add it on email,
Let me raise this as a feature request so hopefully this will be considered for future implementation. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 04:29 PM
By the way, I presume this is something what you want?
This isn't yet implemented, I was just checking if I have understand your idea correctly.
Then on the report, it will look like this?
- twhite1969Answered on July 22, 2015 at 05:04 PMYes that is exactly it. Thanks for clarifying!
- centronorteAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 07:40 PM
Hello, when we can have this? ... Years waiting for something ...
- ShadaeAnswered on August 01, 2015 at 09:23 PM
We have moved your request to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/625876
Your request will be addressed there shortly.
- alp_denizAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 05:39 PM
We have just implemented optional edit link column in Grid and Table reports. Edit links are now also included in Google Spreadsheets. Thank you very much for your great suggestion.
Please let us know your thoughts.
- twhite1969Answered on August 25, 2015 at 09:05 AM
Great news about the edit link! I added the edit link to my reports and I receive the following error when I click the edit link. Maybe I am missing something?Invalid Form URLThis form is not available for this domain.
- CharlieAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 11:39 AM
Thank you for the update, could you deleting the existing Grid list report, clear your form's cache and create a new Grid list report again with the edit URL option enabled. See if the new one will still show the problem.
We'll wait for your response.
- twhite1969Answered on August 26, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Hi It looks like clearing the cache worked. Thanks for your help and quick response!
- CharlieAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 01:23 PM
You're most welcome. Glad it helped.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.
- CharlieAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 01:11 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. I went ahead and opened separate thread for the request you have. That would help us to better assist you. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/674628. We will address it shortly.