- denismoquinAsked on July 27, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I noticed that the site will revert to http even when logged in through https.
- Log in with https://www.jotform.com
- Click on Support > Forums and it goes to http://www.jotform.com/answers/
- Click on My Forms and I am now on http://www.jotform.com/myforms/ and still logged in.
How is this possible? Can you guys make it so we're always on https when logged in?
- AaronSicilianoAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 11:34 AM
The links that are currently in our menu bar are not protocol relative links. Meaning that they specify the protocol to use to navigate to them in the link.
Protocol relative links would navigate to the link using the protocol that the current resource was loaded with.
I will send this to the developers as a feature request.
- alp_denizAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 02:25 AM
Links are now updated, thanks to you!