- SuziqzerAsked on July 29, 2015 at 01:30 PM
I am unable to purchase a monthly package with a credit card. It will let me choose "upgrade", then the plan. When I click to choose payment type and package it won't take me to the credit card information area.
I tried Paypal and it looked to let me do that, but Paypal is forcing me to use the credit I have with them which I don't wish to do at this time.
I have two browers, made sure my pop-up blockers were turned off, and even tried it on my phone... still unable to make a payment.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 02:28 PM
Can you please log out and login back again? Then try and see if this time it works.
Otherwise let us know.
- SuziqzerAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 03:38 PM
Still not working... I made sure I was logged off on everything since I tried different browsers. Still doesn't pull up a screen where I can input my information to pay.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 05:11 PM
Can you please try the following steps instead:
1. Logout of your JotForm account
2. Close your browser
3. Open your browser
4. Go to this URL https://www.jotform.com/login and login to your JotForm account
5. Click on this link https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
6. On the Billing page, click on Upgrade option on the left tab menu
7. On the upgrade screen, you can now choose the paid plan you want to upgrade to.
8. Just follow the succeeding instructions screens until you completed the payment process.
You should be able to upgrade the subscription then.
(from step #6 onward, you should be able to do similar actions to the animated image below)
If you are still not able to upgrade due to errors, can please take a screenshot of the error screen you have on your side. You can share the image to us by following this guide