- TerryGALAAsked on August 17, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Why can I not get the i-Frame embed code option when I click on
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:31 PM
To get iFrame embed code you need to select Embed Form option inside of your Form Builder and then click on iFrame option.
Then you will get iFrame embed code.
You can also check this guide to find how to get the Form iFrame Code:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- TerryGALAAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:50 PMThis is all I get….
- TerryGALAAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 02:52 PM
Go in and try to bring up the i-Frame embed code option for my form. I've tried everything. Cleared Cache. Changed browsers. Still just the single embed code option.
- TerryGALAAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 03:36 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 06:49 PM
The "Embed Form" option from the "My Forms" section of your account will only give you the script embed code. To get the iFrame code, select your form, then click to edit it:
Once you are in the form builder, then click on the "Embed Form" tab:
You should then be able to click on the iFrame button to get the iFrame code.