- julianlAsked on August 21, 2015 at 02:03 AM
Hi. How are we all? I have put the preview before submit widget into my form. I went to the designer to inject some css into the widget so it was uniform with the rest of my form. I found there wasn't an obvious way to find the button to style it with css. How can I find out what the selector is for the button to inject the required css? Cheers :)
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 03:29 AM
For changing specific ID's CSS, you need to follow these steps:
1) First you need to click "CSS" tab.
2) Then select the specific button or label.
3) Now on the right side you can see the object's ID, you can fill inside of the curly braces with CSS features just for that object.
For further questions, please feel free to ask.
- julianlAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 06:45 PMHi Mert.
The problem is the button from the “preview before submit” widget’s button is not showing up in the designer when I attempt to inject
the css so I don’t know what the object’s i.d. is. How can I find out what the objects id is? Thanks
- victorAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 07:11 PM
Are you referring to the "REVIEW QUOTE AND SUBMIT" button? If so you can try inject CSS code, using the following tag.
Please let us know if this helps.
Victor M Larrea
- julianlAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 12:45 AMHi Victor
I tried the selector however it does not seem to be changing anything.
It is giving the green light to the css but the button still looks the same?
There is something I am missing here. I am just trying to get the button
to look the same as all the other buttons. What should I do now?
- julianlAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 06:45 PMHi EltonCris
Yes, I knew I was doing something wrong. It is the first time I have run into this scenario
whilst trying to modify the styling of a widget. Thanks for the help ☺
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 08:56 PM
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. Cheers!
- aeclisAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 04:29 PM
My forms are all centered. (ex : https://eu.jotform.com/build/71413801587355 )
The buttons are also centered.
Plugin button before submit
"Back" is below boutton submit "Validate my statement"
2) I injected CSS code to be same colors, than other buttons.
It lacks the font "Muli"
And button "rounded as on the other button of the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 06:15 PM
Please refer instead to your own thread being discussed here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1149382
- aeclisAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 06:19 PM
Accept my apologies.