- gdataafricaAsked on August 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Hi. I have a form on my opencart page but its not showing up. Any idea why?
Is the server down?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 02:07 PM
It seems that there are conflicts in your webpage with other JS libraries (Jquery), please embed the form using its iFrame version instead.
- gdataafricaAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 02:41 PM
Hi, thank you for reply.
If I do iFrame it will give error within iFrame: Form not found. This form is disabled.
- gdataafricaAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 02:43 PM
Just by the way the forms were working fine until like 5 hours ago. Then they suddenly were not showing on my pages.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 05:18 PM
I can see the forms are now showing up, please do get back to us should the issue continue
- gdataafricaAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 07:40 AM
Hi it's working fine now. All form are working now. Thanks
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 09:26 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.