- zugfrig78Asked on September 02, 2015 at 07:12 AM
OK - NOW that i have worked that out and am happy.. a new thought has crossed my mind...
everything works but is there a way to restructure the layout like the picture below...
still let the names be moved wherever the user likes but showing the first 18 (green) in rows of three (left to right) and then 19-24 (yellow) in rows of three left to to right and finally 25-42 (red) in rows of three left to right (preferable with a gap between 24 and 25)
- zugfrig78Answered on September 02, 2015 at 07:25 AM
its is all working now as expected, thanks so much yet again for your help...
ok now if got a new issue.....
im finding this very hard to use on a smaller device like an iPhone... not the widgets fault, just fat fingers....
is there any way that instead of drag and drop, that a user could click a name once to highlight, it and click another name and the two names will then swap positions?
- zugfrig78Answered on September 02, 2015 at 07:43 AM
whether the click and re-position idea can work or not,i also have this minor issue which im hoping is just a setting
as you can se below the "Answer" shows the list in order....
can I adjust the email settings so that
* Only the first 24 names are emailed to me
* when emailing, can i hide the number nect to the players name (as i want to cut adn paste it straight into an excel spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 09:27 AM
Your last post has been addressed in a separate thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/653357
- zugfrig78Answered on September 02, 2015 at 09:46 AM
i was guessing that might be the case.
im probably happy to live with as is, but am more hoping we can do something with my second last post where the user clicks a name, highlighting it, and clicking a second name, thus swapping them...
is that possible, because though working, it struggles on a small iPhone screen when a PC is unavailable
there is another form that does partly this but does not have the three colum layout that we use here, nor the colours
ive asked about here with no response.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 01:01 PM
I have responded to that thread and raised it to our devs. We'll keep you posted on that thread once we receive any updates. Thanks!
- BorisAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 01:11 AM
Please note that your question about swapping names has been moved to a separate thread, so that it may be forwarded to our developers as a feature request. It can be found here, and will be responded to shortly: