- bubbbabAsked on September 13, 2015 at 12:27 AM
I apologize in advance if this has been answered recently. Everything I turned up in search seemed to be rather dated. With a form located at: http://carionfenn.org/donate.htm note that the user already fills in name address etc. in that form. Then they are taken to PayPal billing where they must enter that same data for a second time.
Is there any way to avoid the user having to re-enter their name and address information in our form and the PayPal form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 05:37 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to send address details from a form to the Paypal transaction page.
- bubbbabAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 08:47 PM
Thanks for the response. Are there any fields that can be sent to PayPal such as Name and or email?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 09:03 AM
You can try passing a field data to Paypal by using the Custom Fields.
1. Go to the Properties of the payment wizard.
2. Click the drop down on the Custom Fields and select the form field you want.
Please select a textbox field only and not a field from the Quick tools.
Hope this helps. Thank you.