- criterionsAsked on September 16, 2015 at 09:10 AM
This is really getting to be a problem. Notify emails (email@example.com) are not working. And please don't tell me I need to change anything. It works and then it doesn't. I shouldn't have to babysit this.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:55 AM
First of all, sorry for this happened to you. I know, this problem could be very frustrating. I've checked your mail log and I don't see any failed email.
At that point, you need to be sure that your mail provider is not blocking our messages. To do that operation, you need to communicate with your server administrator. Ask them to whitelist our addresses. Please whitelist following addresses:
Alternatively, you can use the SMTP method to send your emails with using your server, so you can beat that problem completely.
To do that, please follow the instructions from How to Setup SMTP for a form page.
If the problem consist, please let us know.
- criterionsAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 10:38 AM
Well, again, the settings I've been using have been working and then all of a sudden, don't. Not acceptable.
Is there a way to 're-send' a notifier email. I don't want to send a test, I want to re-send the notifier email for a given submission.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Notification emails can easily re-send on "Submissions".
1) Access to "Submissions".
2) On "Submissions" screen, you can send specified submission by clicking to "Forward" button.
If you encounter any error, please let us know.