- RymersAsked on September 21, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Hello, I have a monthly newsletter subscription form running on both my Tumblr blog and my Wordpress blog.. on Tumbler it looks just fine size wise.. but on WORDPRESS it is HUGE and looks too big. How do I correct this ? Thanks
Here is the comparison
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 03:18 PM
I have inspected your form on WordPress site and form is located inside of
<article id="post-397" class="post-397 page type-page status-publish hentry"> element. But width of JotForm iFrame occupies 100% of that element and because of that form is expanded to size of that element.
You can try to change the width of element inside of which Jotform form is embedded of you can try to embed your form with iFrame code to see if that will resolve your issue.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- RymersAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 08:25 PM
Hi, thank you so much, I do not see where to put code into my pages to make the IFRAME work actually. sorry! I have been pouring over the page and can not find where to embed the IFRAME code.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 01:03 AM
You can add the iFrame code in the page where you want the form to be displayed. You can check this article for more information: How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- RymersAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 01:18 AM
hi ! When I follow the directions to your link above it works fine if I am just embedding the form normal using the URL HTTP line at the top provided and placing it in .. but if I grab the IFRAME code.. and I just place that in.. it does not work. the page views showing all the code and no form. Sorry!
- RymersAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 01:20 AM
The reason I am trying to get the form in with IFRAME is that when I put the form in like normal it LOOKS HUGE and not proportional .. it was suggested I try to use IFRAME to get it down to normal size in wordpress. you can see link here to see how it is too big
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 03:13 AM
- RymersAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 10:24 AM
Hello here are my screen captures
- RymersAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 10:25 AM
- RymersAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 10:26 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 12:31 PM
As I mentioned on previous post the reason why your form is zoomed is because the WordPress element that holds the form has 470 px of width, so form has less space and applies mobile layout.
While the one on the other site has 520 px in width, so it looks a bit more distanced.
The WordPress element holding the form should be larger. I think that <article id="post-397" class="post-397 page type-page status-publish hentry"> element is holding the form.
Considering that this is not JotForm functionality, it is WordPress we can not fix it for you. If you do not know how to fix it I would suggest you to hire someone to fix it for you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- RymersAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 09:01 PM
Ok, Thank you so much! :)