- makemybellyfitAsked on September 27, 2015 at 03:26 PM
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 02:18 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I checked your website (makemybellyfit.com ) and I couldn't find any embed code of jotform. Can you provide exact url where you can not see your JotForm!
Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance.
- BenAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 07:02 AMHi,Thanks for replying.Here's the page which used to work:http://makemybellyfit.com/pages/which-adapterI checked the code and I have the embedded firm code in it. Just yesterday all of a sudden the form wasn't showing.Thank you for your help,Ben
- makemybellyfitAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 08:47 AMHi,
Thanks for replying.
Here's the page which used to work:
I checked the code and I have the embedded firm code in it. Just yesterday all of a sudden the form wasn't showing.
Thank you for your help,
- KadeJMAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 09:45 AM
You are welcome and thank you for the link and additional information.
I checked your website link and unfortunately I cannot replicate the issue. I found that I am able to see that your link goes to your form as expected.
Would you mind telling us what browser|browser version you are using that gave you this issue at the time when it wasn't showing?
- makemybellyfitAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 09:47 AMHi Kade,
I've had to create the link because the form was not visible directly on my
Usually, the form should be visible on my website immediately under "Please
click here to answer..."
Here is the page code which does have the embedded link for Jotform as well
as the link when customers click on the blue writing. You can see in the
last line that the embedded code is there but won't show on my website.
style="line-height: 1.2; display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right:
Unless your zip has "VISLON" and "5VS"
- KadeJMAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Thank you kindly for the additional information about the issue you are having.
Have you tried using the iFrame Embed Method to see if that would help?
Unfortunately, your code which you provided appears to be linked incorrectly since all I am currently seeing is this -
This doesn't appear to be correct and may be missing some of the information you were attempting to share with us. Please try recopying and pasting if needed the entire code block or alternatively you could add it to something like pastebin and link it here.
Are you able to embed it in a test page and just link that for us to test for you and investigate to help troubleshoot the issue for you more if possible?
- makemybellyfitAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 11:47 AMHi Kade,
Thanks for your reply.
I tried the iFrame however the bottom of the form is cut off when I view it
- KadeJMAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 12:49 PM
Sounds like the iframe or the container you have the iframe embedded on in your website for your form wasn't tall enough possibly. You can adjust the value for it and change it to see if that helps to correct it from being cut off.
Try changing "514" to a larger number like 814 or something depending on what you want to see if more of your form will show up for you. If it does then keep going to see if it will help to show all of your form properly.
Example:<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.ca/form/32387673643261" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:514px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
- KadeJMAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 12:57 PM
I tested the iframe code above and found you are right about that. It looks like the height was generated incorrectly so we do apologize about that as I could replicate it being cut off.
Here's a modified version where I've adjusted the height to " 2450px " in the iframe code.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.ca/form/32387673643261" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2450px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
And as you can see now the bottom is showing. So see if this will work for you possibly.
- makemybellyfitAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 01:47 PMThanks Kade!
It's now working great on my website and on my phone!
Thank you for the great support.
Make My Belly Fit!
1 (888) 508-9925
- KadeJMAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 02:39 PM
Awesome, Glad to hear that helped resolve the problem for you! :)
Feel free to contact us again if you ever need help with anything else.