- admin752Asked on October 22, 2015 at 07:16 PM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 03:58 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
In addition to Paul's comment, our developers are trying to do their best to create online forms quickly and easily for our users.
You can give feedback why you have difficulty about conditions, they will consider your criticism.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- ypollack16Answered on December 18, 2015 at 01:34 AMthe problem is the new conditions wizard identifies field by their auto-created ID rather than the easy customizable names we chose for them. the old wizard was much more visual which made it quick and easy. i can only figure out what field to choose based on the placement in the form. it was so much easier with the old wizard. why change it? i hope you don't also change the calculation wizard. why fix what's not broken?
- ypollack16Answered on December 18, 2015 at 01:40 AM
you also removed the greater/lesser functions from the conditions wizard. why????
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 02:56 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 08:48 AM
I've created a split thread for you. I will answer your question at the following link:
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Your question is moved to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1099462, will be answered in short.