- JoeyAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 11:51 PMIf you want to know more about Form Mails, just go to this user guide. Setting Up Email Notifications
1. Click the "Emails" button on the builder toolbar.
2. Click on "Add New Email".
3. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
4. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
5. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
You may also implement your own Email into your Setup as a Sender E-Mail Address, and if you would like to learn more about how to set this up you can read more about it here: How to Add a Sender Address.
If you are having issues with your Emails not being received then we would also like to recommend that you to check this guide To prevent "emails not being received" issues for help with solving common issues and mistakes.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:29 AM
You should actually add a form notification email alert in your form and set the "Recipient Email" field to any desired email address. The following guides should help you:
Add new email alert: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Set recipient email address: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.