- aandrolaAsked on November 06, 2015 at 01:40 PM
Is there a way to customize the Message when a form is closed? I would like to include a new weblink.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 03:11 PM
Once your form is disabled, the following message will be shown on your form (see screenshot). You can replace this with your custom message.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- aandrolaAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 03:45 PMNew response received
The screenshot did not come through. And where do I need to go to customize
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 03:58 PM
My apologies, to access the message, follow these steps:
Click on the "Preferences" tab
Click on "Form limits"
Then edit the "Warning message" section
- BenAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 05:59 PM
In my colleague's name you are welcome Angela.
Now I can not see any thread with your second question so I am moving it now to a new thread - since we can only assist with one issue / question per thread.
The new thread can be found here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/699697 and we will be replying to it shortly.