- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 09:13 PM
You can easily add your form to Squarespace, refer to this guide for further details :
I hope that helps.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- AMChelpsAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 09:45 AMHi Kevin,
Unfortunately, my question has not yet been answered. So let me try and better explain the problem at hand.
I have put my form on Squarespace and hooked it up through Squarespace to email it to me. However, I need to remove it because I can’t read the form when it comes in and looks like the attached image.
I need the entire form to have blanks where people can fill in things such as what state they are in, the date, their name within a paragraph and be able to e-sign several places in the document.
When i receive the form I simply would like to see my form and instead of blank lines I would like to have their information filled in. Is this possible? I have attached the link the specific form I have been working on in addition to the form I am trying to create.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 11:13 AM
It seems that you have attached the images while replying the email. Please be noted that attached images on the email cannot be displayed on the forum and hence we request you to attach the images to this forum thread by following the instructions provided in the guide below :
I'm not sure if I understand your query correctly. Do you mean to say that the form is not displaying correctly on the SquareSpace webpage? Or the email received after submitting the form is not looking good. It would be helpful for us if you can provide us with the webpage URL and the screenshot of the issue to guide you in the right direction.
We will wait for your response. Thanks!
- AMChelpsAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 11:46 AMWhen someone summits the form through the website the way I receive the form it is not looking good. I had to hide the page of the website that I put on the jot form on because I can’t have people summiting it in that manner. Something is wrong with the actual form and the way it looks when it is summited.
Is there any way I can get someone on the phone? I am extremely frustrated with this process and without being able to attach images of what I receive when someone summits it to our thread or show you the form I am trying to create (I have it as a pdf right now). It is very difficult to explain to you the issue at hand. Please let me know how to proceed. At this point I might need to try another program because this clearly is not working.
please let me know if you have any suggestions. It is extremely important to our business that I get this issue resolved ASAP.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 01:05 PM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have the screenshot and unable to attach it to the forum, we request you to forward the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take a look at them. Please mention the Forum thread no. 702193 in your subject line so that we can easily identify your email. Unfortunately. we are not offering telephone support at the moment. This support forum is our primary support and your questions here shall be answered in a timely manner.
I've cloned your JotForm and when I preview it, the form is displayed as below :
Is this the same way the form is displayed on your webpage? As I tried to submit the cloned form, I see the notification email as below :
Do you mean to change the way that the passage text widget field is displayed in your email? Please let us know.
- AMChelpsAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 05:45 PMbasically, when someone summits a form I only see the signatures, or what they typed in- not the text above that they are agreeing to or the text in the paragraph they are writing within - and for legal reasons this does not help me. Can i get it so when someone summits a form I see the entire form and their signatures within in it? I am really struggling to explain this via email.
Please help. I can’t keep going back and forth. I need these forms up ASAP and have been going back and forth for 3 days isn’t working.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 06:44 PM
I've cloned your form and I see you are saying.
The only way you can recieve the entire text is with the attached PDF file of the submission :
I hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 06:47 PM
Use this guide to show the text on the attached PDF file :