- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 03:10 PM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience, however, changing the bar(s) color for the Bar charts is not available and it is really yellow by default. For now, only Pie charts have the capability to have its data representation color to be changed.
I will raise this concern to our developers so they can check it out. You will be notified via this thread for updates if there are any.
- advantechAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 05:16 PM
Then why does it give you the option to change the colors?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 05:29 PM
My colleague was able to reproduced the glitch and have now informed our higher team support about it.
Unfortunately, this is a bug on the Visual Reporter tool. So it is not working properly at this time.
We will notify you here at once for any update on the status and fix.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 11:32 PM
Due to a recent update your color choices will now apply to bar charts on your visual reports.
Thank you for your patience
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 11:58 AM
@dakotahorizons I have moved your request to a thread of its own, I will address it in the following thread shortly: