- abielskiAsked on December 31, 2015 at 10:15 AM
I built a prototype or POC for my client using my personal account. I proved to them that your site will fit there needs. I had them create an account and I re-created two forms (one migrated from my account). However, I have struggled for days now. The first form goes to PayPal and them comes back to the thank you. But, no submission appears in the account and no e-mails send. https://form.jotform.com/53633672206151 I was building during your issue yesterday, not sure if that has something to do with it. Overall, I am losing faith in your site and my client is as well. I might just have to pay for hosting space or look elsewhere. Can someone tell me why submissions don't work and no e-mails are send. Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 12:49 PM
1. The reason why you are not getting the email notifications is that you have only created an autoresponder not an email notifier .
To created, click the "Emails" button on the builder toolbar.
2. Click the "Create New Email" button
3. Select the "Notifier" option & click on next.
Here is the complete guide for your help.
2. I can see 3 submissions in the account, to view them please follow this guide.
- ssyssponsorshipAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Well, I removed the PayPal integration and got everything working. Submissions save and e-mails send. But, once I add PayPal back and finish payment the redirect goes to the Thank you and never saves form data or sends e-mails. The same behavior occurs building a simple new form using the template. Both forms now have a autoresponder an a notifier.
- ssyssponsorshipAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 02:27 PM
OK, we testing with another PayPal account that was established. Meaning we noticed that payments were in an "incomplete" status on the new account. Submissions were saved and notifications were set on payments that were in a "complete" status. So, further configuration on the newer PayPal account is required. Overall, the new PayPal account is not ready to accept payments.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 05:52 PM
Incomplete payments will not shown on the submissions view, nor the email notification is sent, I would suggest you to set up email notification to be sent even if the payment is not completed, you can find the steps to do it on this guide : http://www.jotform.com/help/273-How-to-setup-Incomplete-Payment-Notification-E-mail
Do let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.