- millennialtransportAsked on January 04, 2016 at 03:01 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 05:51 PM
I'm not sure if I can understand correctly your request.
Are you referring to send a PDF file with the submitted data ?
If so, you can do it by following this image :
Or are you referring to send your form by email in PDF format ?
If so, you can generate the form as PDF file and then send it via email, but you will need to upload it in your own server, then share the link to your users in order to allow them to download and fill it our.
Do let us know if it works, if it does not, please , provide us more details about your request and we will be glad to assist you.
- millennialtransportAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 08:49 AM
thank you for your response, to clarify..
We have an employment application online. There is a new section that needs to be sent to our recruiters exactly how it appears on the website and the problem is that right now it sends the form broken down as they normally do. I need, when the form is submitted, for it to send it to the recruiter exactly as it looks on the website, preferably as a pdf. So the real issue here is how it is sent after completed.
- SammyAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:13 AM
It might no be possible to completely achieve a similar layout of the form in its PDF version due to the little or no support for CSS styling in PDF files.
You can however edit the layout to closely resemble the desired outcome by modifying the PDF under the form's submissions page.
- millennialtransportAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:27 PM
cool, thank you, I will mess with it and see what I can come up with
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 05:31 PM
Do let us know if you need further assistance, we will be more than glad to assist you.
- millennialtransportAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 03:15 PM
Is there a way for me to just upload my pre-built fillable pdf as a "form" and send it via email after its complete?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:28 PM
Just mark the option Attach PDF file, in the email notification in order to submit your data as PDF form.
Then a PDF file will be attached in the email, the file will contain the submitted data.
Hope this helps.