- quintyAsked on February 20, 2016 at 10:50 AM
I have set up a jot form and it doesn't appear to be working as it continues to just say "Please Wait" once I hit the "Submit" button. I am trying to make it work with the Twilio option. I continue to try and 'tweek' but no success, please help? Mike
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 10:06 PM
I checked your website and I could see the issue, I would suggest you to use the default embed method or the iFrame method, it should work.
Default embed method: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page.
iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Do let us know if some of that embed options work.
- quintyAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 02:29 PM
I have tried all different types of code and the form just continues to say "Please Wait" after I hit 'Submit' button, the form doesn't submit the info like it's supposed to. Mike
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:52 PM
- quintyAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:02 PM
I "republished" as directed and inserted the iFrame embed code into my Wordpress theme and now I cannot see the "Submit" button? Mike
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 01:14 PM
Is the issue still there?
Seems like you were able to fix it, I did test your form and now I could submit it without any problem.
- quintyAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 10:53 PM
When I view the page I do not have the ability to scroll the form, only the browser window?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 03:09 AM
I was able to see the issue when I checked the embedded form in your website.
from what I have checked so far, the problem had to do with the container where you were embedding the form. You need to increase the height of the DIV element where the form was positioned.
Let us know if you encounter difficulty on this and if still not resolve.